Unrestricted Travel

The Consulate General does not issue letters stating that it has no objection to an American Citizen’s proposed travel. It is the position of the United States Government that an unrestricted United States passport is all the documentation that a citizen needs to demonstrate that they are free to travel.

If you require a document that states the above from the Consulate, please make an online appointment. There is no fee for such a letter.