- Adult Passport Book is $110USD (405 AED)
- First time adult passport book is $110 plus $35.00 execution fee (405AED plus 129 AED)
- Child Passport books are $115
- Adult passport card is $30 USD (111 AED)
- Child Passport card is $15 USD (55 AED)
Effective April 2, 2018, the passport execution fee increaseed from $25 to $35. The $10 execution fee increase applies to U.S. passport applicants using the DS-11 form including: first-time applicants over age 16, children under age 16, and applicants who reapply after reporting their previous passport lost or stolen.
Customers applying with the DS-11 form at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad pay two separate fees: an application fee to the U.S. Department of State and the execution fee to the Passport Acceptance Facility (such as a post office in the United States or a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad). Accordingly, the total passport fee for such applicants will increase by $10 in total.
The $10 fee increase does not apply to adults eligible to renew their passport using the DS-82 form. The Department of State published a Final Rule confirming this fee change on January 31, 2018.