Request for Quotations Number 19TC1222Q0007 – Architectural and Engineering Services (A&E Services)
Architect/Engineer services are needed for various upcoming projects at the U.S. Consulate, Dubai. We will select an Architect/Engineer firm based on technical qualifications. Firms wishing to be considered for this project should submit the attached Standard Form 330. The instructions for completing this form are attached.
- Statement of Work (PDF 1 MB)
- SF330 (PDF 1 MB)
We will evaluate firms based on the following criteria.
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm for the type of work required;
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required;
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules;
- Capacity to accomplish work;
- Knowledge of locality of project; and,
- Applicable and approved trade license to carry out the specified activity
Please submit a completed Standard Form 330 by 15.00 hrs UAE time on 07/19/2022. Resumes of key individuals may be attached to this form.
Email your package to DubaiGSOProcurement@state.gov along with the completed SF330. Please ensure the subject line of your email is mentioned as “ A&E Services – 19TC1222Q0007 – Your company name”
Direct any questions regarding this solicitation to the Contracting Officer, Agnes Lopez by email to DubaiGSOProcurement@state.gov or by telephone 04 309 4000 during regular business hours.