The US Embassy in Abu Dhabi invites competitive quotes conduct utility sustainability study. If you would like to submit a quotation, carefully follow the instructions given in the RFQ attached.
Site Visit will be held on March 30, 2022 at 09:00 am (UAE time) at the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Please fill the “Site Visit Registration Form” and send it to AbuDhabiContracts@state.gov copying JohnJM@state.gov by or before 2pm on March 28, 2022 in order to arrange for entry into the Embassy.
Quotation must be submitted electronically via email to AbuDhabiContracts@state.gov copying JohnJM@state.gov and marking the subject line “RFQ Enclosed – Solicitation No.: PR10617344“. Quotations must be received on or before April 6, 2022 at 04:00 pm (UAE time). No quotation will be accepted after this time.
- PR10617344_RFQ for Utility Sustainability Study (PDF 624 KB)
- NDAA 889 Compliance Certification Form (PDF 522 KB)
- Site Visit Registration Form (PDF 94 KB)
- Amendment to RFQ (SF30) (PDF 274 KB)
- Meeting minutes with Questions & Answers (PDF 253 KB)
- System summary (Answer to Question # 9) (PDF 72 KB)