REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: SelectUSA Investment Summit 2022
Please consider attending the annual SelectUSA Investment Summit at National Harbor, Maryland on June 26-29, 2022. Registration is now open!
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment. The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit will provide exciting opportunities for investors from all markets and convenes economic developers across the United States to engage and interact – the 2022 Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
· Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
· Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials, and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
· Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
· Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
· The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to featuring exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
· SelectUSA Tech returns to connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in from of a panel of judges, and much more.
· Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), launched at the 2021 Investment Summit, returns for its second year! Geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
Addressing Climate Change – in recognition of the importance of global climate priorities, agenda sessions are being organized to bring together stakeholders in clean energy and key sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind, and semiconductors.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly impacted more than $57.9 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 47,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200
business investors from approximately 80 international markets who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories.
Join us to be part of this successful history and take advantage of all the information, innovation, and investment opportunities the 2022 Investment Summit has in store. Apply now and we will see you in June 2022. Commercial Assistant Rowa Hiyasat and Commercial Attaché Bruce Ellsworth, who are located at the U.S. Consulate in Dubai, will be pleased to answer any questions you might have.