The Department of State is pleased to announce that Mission UAE has been selected as a pilot location for payment of DS-82 passport renewal fees online. Beginning today, passport applicants wishing to pay for their DS-82 renewal application online may visit the “Are You a U.S. Citizen Who Needs a Passport?” page on the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi’s website to determine eligibility to use this option. If eligible, applicants may then submit payment via U.S. or international credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer from a U.S.-based bank account, Amazon Pay, or Pay Pal.
Actions to Take:
- All U.S. citizens should enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts and ensure you can be located in an emergency.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in the United Arab Emirates.
- Refer to our websitefor the latest Alerts and Messages for U.S. citizens.
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis pageon travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Abu Dhabi
Embassies District, Plot 38, Sector W59-02, Street No. 4
+971 2 414 2200
- U.S. Consulate General Dubai
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed and Al Seef Streets
+971 4 309 4000