Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program (HHH) is a fully funded ten-month professional development exchange program administered under the prestigious U.S. Fulbright Exchange umbrella. Experienced professionals who participate in this program complete a tailored combination of non-degree academic study leadership development, and collaboration with U.S. counterparts while broadening professional experiences that they aim to achieve. the Applications are due on August 31 of every year.
- Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience.
- Applicants must have limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Applicants must possess a record of public service in the community.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language ability.
- Applicants must be UAE nationals and residing in the UAE during the application process.
During the application process, candidates select one program field that fits within their professional domain:
- Human and Institutional Capacity: Economic Development; Finance and Banking; Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration; Technology Policy and Management; Human Resource Management
- Rights and Freedoms: Communications and Journalism; International Religious Freedom; Law and Human Rights; Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Sustainable Lands: Agricultural and Rural Development; Natural Resources, Environment and Climate Change; Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities: Contagious and Infectious Diseases; Public Health Policy and Management; HIV&AIDS, Policy and Prevention; Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention; Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy; Higher Education Administration; Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Applications for AY 2023-2024 are now open through the following link: https://apply.iie.org/huberthhumphrey . Please visit the following link for more information about the program : Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program