IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All applications must be submitted via e-mail to: AbuDhabiRecruitments@state.gov
- Only apply to an open job announcement. Clearly mark the position title and vacancy announcement number in the subject line of the e-mail. Unsolicited applications resumes are not considered.
- Do not send the DS-174 Application For Employment multiple times. If changes are made to the Application, sending one update is acceptable, with a note identifying the Application as updated. If interested in two or more jobs then submit a separate application for each vacant position.
- Applications exceeding 1 MB size limit are not accepted.
- Unless the job announcement requests additional, specific documents, do not submit anything but the resume (candidates claiming US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application). Additional documentation will be requested only if selected for an interview.
- Upon submission of applications, applicants receive an auto-reply from system intake as a receipt confirmation of their applications.
- Due to the high volume of applications, the Human Resources Office is unable to respond to all queries individually. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted by the Human Resources Office on the outcome of the selection process.
Applications received after the closing dates are not considered.
- When fully qualified, US Citizen Eligible Family Members and US Veterans are given hiring preference. Therefore, it is essential that the applicants clearly indicate their status in the text or subject line of their applications.
- Please note that short listing and interviews are normally completed within four to five weeks of the closing date. Please assume that your application has been unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within five weeks of the closing date.